Career at Lenderly
Become part of the Lenderly Team!
We are Lenderly Finance Corporation, a local start up focusing on micro loans. Our operations started in February 2020. Our company name is a combination of “Lending” and “fairly”, words we live by and uphold in the philosophy of our business. Lenderly provides an unprecedented opportunity for quick loans with none of the extra costs.
The Payment Recovery Specialist is responsible for identifying and recovering outstanding payments and ensuring timely collection of loan dues owed to Lenderly Finance Corp. This role demands persuasive communication skills, attention to detail, analytical thinking, and a customer-centric approach. The specialist collaborates with internal departments to facilitate successful payment recoveries and maintain positive customer relationships.
About the job:
- Payment recovery
- Contact customers with outstanding payments through various channels (phone, email, etc.).
- Investigate and analyze accounts to understand non-payment or discrepancies.
- Negotiate payment plans, settlements, or alternative arrangements for financial hardship or disputes.
- Execute follow-up actions to secure payments, including reminders, statements, and demand letters.
- Ensure accurate documentation of communications and resolutions.
- Regularly reconcile accounts to maintain accurate payment records.
- Customer Communication
- Maintain professionalism and empathy when addressing outstanding payment concerns.
- Respond to customer inquiries, concerns, and disputes promptly, offering clear explanations and resolutions.
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships to encourage cooperation in resolving outstanding payments.
- Identify and address root causes of payment delays to prevent recurring issues.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Generate reports on payment recovery progress, outstanding balances, and trends for management review.
- Provide insights and recommendations for process improvements to minimize future payment-related issues.
- Compliance and Documentation
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies for debt collection and customer communication.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of all interactions, payment arrangements, and dispute resolutions.
High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field is a plus.
At least 2 years of proven experience in payment recovery, debt collection, accounts receivable, or related roles.
Persuasive communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to handle challenging conversations professionally.
Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and time management skills.
Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to debt collection and consumer rights.
Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze billing and payment data to identify discrepancies and trends.
Empathy and a customer-centric approach when assisting customers facing financial difficulties.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Place of Duty and Working Environment: Ermita Office
The Payment Recovery Specialist operates in a fast-paced environment, with variable hours to accommodate company needs and customer preferences. The role may involve repetitive tasks and handling challenging customer interactions.
This is a critical role within our company, and we seek individuals who excel in providing outstanding customer service. If you are a dedicated worker with excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a seasoned Loan Officer who is passionate about helping overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and Domestic Filipino’s achieve their financial goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working with recruitment agencies, banks, government institutions and will be able to build strong relationships with clients.
Manage our loan officers.
Build and maintain relationships with OFWs and OFW recruitment agencies.
Stay up-to-date on the latest financial regulations and trends.
Evaluate the creditworthiness of all loans by processing loan applications and documentation.
Interview OFWs to determine their financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
Set up debt payment plans for OFWs.
Market and promote loan products to OFWs and OFW recruitment agencies.
Continuous improve performance and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions.
What we are looking for:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
5+ years of experience working with OFWs and OFW Recruitment Agencies
Strong understanding of financial analysis and credit scoring.
Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to build and maintain relationships.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Opportunity to work with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
Chance to make a difference in the lives of all Filipino’s.
Hybrid position with weekly attendance in our Malate Office at the Gedisco Centre.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual who is passionate about helping OFWs achieve their financial goals, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
Are you looking for an exciting job where you are on the road instead of at a desk? Then join our team as a field collector and investigator for our Malate office!
About the job:
Verify background and credit worthiness of clients by visiting their home address
Pick up documents from clients
Personal service of collection of letters, demand letters and other legal documentation
Counsel past due clients
Handles and records other field activities to be assigned
Prepare assigned reports
What we are looking for:
Candidate must possess vocational / associate / at least two years in college (Bachelor degree is a plus)
Conversational in English and Tagalog
Comfortable with field work
Report directly to loan officers handling client accounts
Field collection and investigation related work experience from offices or financial institutions for a minimum of 2 years preferred
Basic communication and interpersonal skills
Objective, honest and diligent
Familiar with Metro Manila and surrounding provincial areas
With own motorcycle and have a valid driver’s licence